Celebrating 175 Years....

A 1928 oil painting by Chicago artist Morton R. Addy hangs in the Fellowship Room, and depicts our church home from 1874 to 1930, on the corner of West Washington Avenue and Fairchild Street in downtown Madison. The 1871 architectural drawing for this same church is located in the Chapel. 

 

Posted on September 1, 2015 at 10:30 am in Featured.

RSS Feeds