Celebrating 175 Years....

Many items can be found throughout our church building that symbolize the continuity with our congregation's past. For example, the pews, pulpit, chancel chairs, and communion table in the Chapel were brought from our West Washington Avenue building (built in 1874). Thanks to former church secretary and historian Nadine Butler's work, we can consult her descriptions of church objects of historic and aesthetic significance present in 1987. 

Posted on November 17, 2015 at 11:51 am in Featured.

RSS Feeds