Celebrating 175 Years....

Our church has extended an extravagant welcome to many outside faith communities and organizations over the years. For example, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints met here on Sundays from 1940 until 1954, when they had sufficient members to build Madison’s first Mormon church down the street at 1711 University Avenue. This small building is used now for church classes and as a chapel for the UW-Madison congregation.

 

Posted on August 4, 2015 at 9:07 am in Featured.

RSS Feeds